Boulder Bits is seeking a highly motivated project manager to lead a new video app project from the ground up.
VIDR is a new mobile app that transforms video creation from a pain in the *#$ to something resembling an easy conversation. We’ve figured out how to make video creation easy and fun. We tested a prototype with huge success and want a project manager to turn our prototype into a solid MVP.
- Agile/Lean Development: short waterfall, constant customer interaction.
- Leadership Skills: strong understanding of PM principles and processes, experience leading technical teams.
- Math & Budgeting: Minimize budget, stay within scope, and maximize team performance.
- Analytical Skills: problem-solving, collecting and synthesizing data to steer the project.
- Design: develop project proposals, including budgets and critical risks.
- Prepare: create case studies, interview guides, agendas, invitation letters, app content & website content.
- Organize: prepare and revise sprint timelines, feature list, and task assignment.
- Liaise: coordinate with all project stakeholders.
- Collaborate: develop a communications strategy for assigned projects.
- Supervise: oversee project logistics, achieve planned delivery milestones.
- Experience: 3 years of app development experience (ios/Android).
- Interest: Passion for video creation (must have made videos).
- Location: Work in downtown Boulder, CO over 50% of the time.
- UX-Focused: Must be hyper-focused on the human experience.
Where: We are located in downtown Boulder, CO. Candidates are required to be on-site at least 50% of the time.
Initial Contract: We’re looking for an individual to work for a trial 3-month contract. A successful outcome could lead to a long-term position. Compensation could range from $41-$115k depending on experience, aptitude, and fit.
About Boulder Bits:
Boulder Bits is a startup studio. We create tech products around a problem market fit, which we form teams to support the scalable business model.
Apply: Email email@example.com with your cover letter identifying your top 5 favorite mobile apps, resume and/or LinkedIn profile, portfolio and a link to a short video explaining why you want to work on this project.