Boulder Bits is seeking a dynamic brand marketer to help shape our exciting new shopping app., tactac. This collaborative experience reduces returns and the hassle of reading (fake?!) reviews. In turn, buyers receive confidence with the help of their friends. We are looking for an individual to manage the digital brand.
About Us: Boulder Bits – spins out startups. We identify problems, create solutions, and build teams to spin up new startups. We’re spinning up a new type of social shopping app built around trust. For more information, visit tactac online. Tactac will launch beta in June. Before we do, we need to establish the brand.
- Plan, strategize, and execute marketing designs and activities to establish brand presence in the online market.
- Build and execute the digital marketing plan to grow social media and PR.
- Work with our designer to create consistent messaging.
- Develop KPIs for growth hacking.
- Plan and execute inbound marketing strategy.
- Manage SEO and content curation.
- Experienced with developing copy & blogs
- Navigating the mommy blogger community
- Proficient with social media and marketing tools (e.g., Hubspot)
- Multi-tasking, switching gears, and rapid execution
- Women in times of transition (e.g., moving, marriage, and pregnancy)
- The variety of relationships women have with shopping
- Efficient and hard-working
- Enjoys multi-tasking and shifting gears regularly
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Goal oriented and team player
If this position sounds like this post was written for you, please contact Jesse & Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re excited to receive your cover letter, resume and list of references.